Location: Multiple Sites
Contract Disability Support Workers
Sydney – Northern Suburbs, City, South Western Sydney, Western Suburbs, Hills District.
Expressions of Interest for 15 Roles
At Recruiting Options, we work for a number of organisations in the Caring Industry and are currently tasked with filling a roster around Sydney’s North, West and South Western Areas.
We are always looking for passionate and motivated people to join the teams. If we are not currently recruiting for the role that you are looking for, please submit an expression of interest below and we will keep your application on file.
Recruiting Options seek to provide the best possible individuals for our clients in the Care Industry. Our founder has had a lengthy history in the recruiting services industry and through personal necessity, he became involved in caring and subsequently, moved into recruitment and delivery of services
About the role
Key responsibilities of the role include supporting the participant with their personal care needs, encouraging their involvement within the community and assisting them to achieve their goals.
What we are looking for:
- Genuine desire to provide the best quality care for people with disabilities
- Excellent communication and proven computer skills
- Initiative and drive to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated awareness of disability issues
- Drivers licence and access to a reliable/registered and insured vehicle
- Working with Children Check
- Cleared Criminal Record Check obtained within 12 months
- Your own ABN
- Insurance – Public Liability & Professional Indemnity. We can help you get appropriate and cost effective cover
We reward by providing:
- Great working culture! In a quickly expanding organisation. We know that everyone says that, but what sets our client apart is the freedom, collaboration and strong managerial support from highly experienced leaders to find different ways to achieve individualised outcomes for our clients.
- On the job training. We have a mentoring programme that is building strong, professional carers and teams.
- There are also individual development opportunities to assist you in reaching your own personal goals, which we believe is equally as important.
- A strong focus on work life balance which means flexible working hours and a family friendly office.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role that will see you make a positive contribution to the Caring Industry, we would love to hear from you!
Apply below and attach your resume. We will then go through your application and if you have the right experience, you will be invited to book yourself into an interview, so keep an eye on your emails. If you are ready for a challenging and exciting role within a highly successful team, then we look forward to hearing from you.